Monday, August 15, 2005

LS Reg #010, Series of 2005

Letter from God on Divine and Human Love

"Everyone loves to give himself completely to someone; to have a deep soul relationship with another; to be loved thoroughly and exclusively; But God to a Christian says:"

NO! Not until you are satisfied with living by Me alone. I love you and until you discover that only Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will both be capable of perfect human relationship that I have Planned for you. You will never be united with another until you have united with Me... exclusively of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any desire and longing. I want you to stop your frantic planning and to stop wishing, and to allow Me to give you the most thrilling Plan exciting - one you can't imagine.
There are things you may not understand now. But I will allow things to happen because I want you to have the BEST. Please allow me to bring it to you. DON’T struggle with ME because I am pursuing to bless you. Just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest thing-keep experiencing the satisfaction knowing what I am. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell. YOU MUST WAIT! Do not be ANXIOUS, don't WORRY, and don’t look around in ENVY at things you want. Don't keep looking OFF and AWAY from Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you.
Then when you are ready, I’ll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you have dreamt. You see, UNTIL you're ready and UNTIL the one I have for you is ready (I am working on you both even this very minute to make both of you ready at the same time) and UNTIL you are both satisfied EXCLUSIVELY WITH ME and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection of the love that I offer with MYSELF. Human love is a faint shadow of my love for you. You know that I love you and that IAM GOD ALMIGHTY.Believe and be satisfied!

No comments: