Monday, May 02, 2005

LS Reg #008, Series of 2005

9PM.

I’ve been sitting here for 12hours.

I want to go home.

But not yet.

Not now.

Why am I here?

Why did I choose this?

Wait.

Come to think of it… I didn’t.

It was in the job description.

Oh well.

Don’t come out.

Don’t let me see you.

I only got one shot.

Please don’t come out.

I can’t miss.

I won’t miss.

So please… stay where you are.

No.

Don’t get up.

Don’t go to the window.

Don’t open that… damn it…

Please get out of my sight…

Please go somewhere I can’t see you.

Please don’t open the window.

Please.

Don’t look up.

Please don’t look at me.

Go away.

Go.

Away.

Why?

Why does it have to be like this?

Why do you have to be the enemy?

It's not fair...

Please.

I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry.

Please…


Goodbye...

I love you…

No comments: